- Admissions for the upcoming school year typically opens in April and admission packets are to be returned to Chrysalis School in May.
- Parents and prospective students are welcome to schedule a school visit. Admission packets can be obtained by contacting Chrysalis School.
- After admission packets are received, parents will be contacted by Chrysalis to schedule a parent conference. The purpose of the conference is to determine if the student and the school will be a good match.
- If the student and school are determined to be a good match, parents will be notified and the annual non-refundable fee will be due when application is made.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card.
- For further information about admission, tuition and fees, or to schedule a visit please contact the school at 936-336-2229.
Tuition and Fees
Please contact the school at 936-336-2229 for details regarding current tuition and fees.
Parent / Student Handbook
To review the handbook, please click here.